To drive sales and customer acquisition through the online marketing programs of the Company; oversee design and functionality of the website.
Reports to the President, works closely with the Executive and Management Teams.
- Develop online marketing plan and strategies to meet revenue goals and metric objectives. Set up systems and processes to track activity and results against goals.
- Supervise e-mail marketing campaigns, newsletter, affiliate programs, paid search, banner ads and other marketing activities to drive sales through traffic and conversion.
- Manage customer acquisition and retention programs, including Gift Registry and Corporate Gift Program.
- Oversee online partnership relationships
Website Design and Functionality:
- Website Design and Functionality.
- Direct website development, including content development, product selection, and creative design.
- Oversee re-development of website to reflect key brand concepts, and maintain brand identity on an ongoing basis.
- Direct website enhancements to improve conversion, including visualization tools, personalization, and a Collection Management System.
- Maximize website design and content for search engine optimization.
- Coordinate best practices research for competitive analysis.
- Recruit, manage, and review online marketing staff; supervise and coordinate assignments and responsibilities of the various staff positions.
- Coordinate and direct outside online marketing vendors.
- Develop online marketing budgets, authorize invoice payments, and oversee cost controls.
- Interface with other departments on web-related projects.
-Demonstrated success in overseeing development of website design and content; 7-10 years of experience in website management.
-Online direct marketing experience (7-10 years) in lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify key performance metrics, and communicate analysis to management to drive decisions and actions.
- Empathetic to the brand.
Other Desired Skills:
-Strong project management skills.
-Supervisory experience; demonstrated ability to engender a team spirit in individuals supervised.
-Budget management experience.
-Additional direct marketing experience outside of e-commerce.
-Experience in working with online merchandising and sales, ideally in the luxury goods or home furnishings arena.
-Broad knowledge of e-commerce technologies.
-Experience with partnerships and business development.
-Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively.
|A proud member of many regional and national direct marketing associations, Minnesota Association of Personnel Services, Database Marketing Institute and Advisory Board of Data University.|